PolyTIJ Africa uses and, where indicated, will share your personal information for the following reasons:
- To engage in transactions with you, including contacting you regarding purchase orders made.
- To provide you with support or product updates, and other similar communications.
- To notify you about new product releases and service developments; to respond directly to your requests for information, including registrations for newsletters or other specific requests, or pass your contact information to the appropriate PolyTIJ Africa distributor or reseller for further follow-up related to your interests. This is to further tailor marketing efforts, with your consent, to ensure targeted and relevant information is sent to you using the available mediums of communication available.
- To post Testimonials. We post testimonials on our website which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
- To enable joint sales or product promotions and these promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both PolyTIJ Africa and the partner(s) will have access to that information, and either PolyTIJ Africa or our partners may provide you the sales or product promotion information. We recommend you review the privacy policies of these partners to address your particular needs and concerns.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by PolyTIJ Africa or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. PolyTIJ Africa may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
- PolyTIJ Africa may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. PolyTIJ Africa will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
- Please note that your personal information may be transmitted, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated within this policy. While PolyTIJ Africa may share your personal information with agents and contractors in order to perform the functions listed above , we require that they treat your personal information, and limit its use, in accordance with the standards specified in this policy.